Tuesday, February 23, 2016

#66 Getting Sentiment - al

Thanks to everyone that played along with our Embossing  challenge. There were some wonderful entries.  We all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge which follows after our winners and top picks. 

Here are our winners and top picks.
WINNERS are chosen by Random Org. They are as follows:


Bugaboo

Winner gets 7 Digital images
Dr Digi's

winner gets 2 digital images





#11 Kathy D.



OddBall Art
winner receives 3 digital images
.
#18 - Wies





Please email Lynn at hollyjollydt@gmail.com to claim your prize, please put 
name of sponsor and challenge in your email. Also please grab our badge from 
the sidebar for your blogs. 

Here are the top picks from the design team. 




Thanks for playing along and please grab our blog badge from the sidebar. 




Our theme for you this week is

Add A Sentiment

Our sponsor this time is 





Here are the cards from our lovely designers:
We have a special treat this week! One of our good friends is joining us this week

A little bit about April Catalogna

I started paper crafting 9 years ago when my mother did a scrapbook of my Maltese as a present for me. She left several pages blank so I could do a few, well... that is all it took I started crafting and I have not looked back. I eventually got into card making and coloring which have become a huge passion of mine. Coloring has got me thru some of my darkest days and feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful ladies in the coloring world.





https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZEXA2askf8k/Vr-ft3o1CEI/AAAAAAAAbz0/imgrrReq9NE/s1600/Holly%2BJolly%2B%252366%2Bby%2BDenise%2BGoeldner.JPG



https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8R9FV0yQozM/Vsh1qCL64YI/AAAAAAAACQg/-7EEVYdRakM/s1600/IMG_2203-1.jpg





https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qPLLtTw1ijc/VssEQtTsshI/AAAAAAAAHDU/xHLxI1uTKPk/s1600/hj%2Bsentiment.jpg


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U5NgFlzu6aU/Vpt8MAVseKI/AAAAAAAAFh8/aeNSnXbRMIU/s1600/IMG_20160117_122916.JPG

To check out our talented designers, click on their name to visit their blog.
Now it is your turn to join the FUN! We look forward to visiting your blog.

7 comments:

  1. Great inspirations, I love them!
    Thank you so much - I am among the lucky winners and congratulations to the top picks, they are lovely!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to be among the lucky winners. Congratulations to the other winners and top picks. Thanks for the inspiration for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does paper with words count?
    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun making my 3D pop box card for your challenge. Great challenge and inspiration!! Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Can you help me claim my prize? I've sent an email but have received no response. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete